Welcome to your
Free Hiring Tools
Here you will find some free hiring tools to help you hire
faster - smarter - easier
Pre-Screen Phone Call Questionaire
7 Powerful Questions
These questions are designed to help get to know your applicant a bit better before you consider moving them to the next step.
Interview Evaluation Forms
These can be a BIG Life Saver for most people and are Free for you to use after each interview with a candidate.
Reference Check Forms
13 Reference Check Questions For Any Position
This form has been tested and reformed over many years.
Those who use these questions get better information about their candidate.
How Are You Handling
Many employers or managers are still not aware of how important it is to ensure the security and safety of the applicant's résumé and private information.
This is NOW A VERY HOT TOPIC!
The Privacy of Information Act, put into law by the Federal Government of Canada in the year 2000, makes YOU responsible for the security and confidentiality of the candidate's private information.
There are many cases where a candidate's private information was stolen because of the mishandling of a résumé or other personal information.
If linked to you, you can be found liable.
5 Easy Recommendations
1. Never throw a résumé in the garbage. It must be shredded. (I have seen résumés tossed into the garbage!)
2. Never allow anyone who is not directly part of the hiring process to have access to résumés or any personal information.
3. Keep all personal information in a locked and secure space.
4. Do not delete private information off your computer. Deleted files can be easily retrieved. Instead, securely digitally shred these files.
5. Keep all digital files in a secured encrypted folder or drive. Do not post on a network drive that others can have access to.
These are just a few examples, however, the point is, treat your applicant's private information like gold!
As my H.R. lawyer always says, "you can NEVER be too careful with people's private information these days."
Free Hiring Tools
My hope is you find these free hiring tools useful in your hiring process.
There is no catch, feel free to download them and use them as you see fit.